Replaces Part #: RT31058Price: (Log in to see price)
This Part Fits The Following:Fits:
- Jeep Wrangler (JK) (2007-2018); Front & Rear Big Brake Kit.
- Completely Bolt-On With No Cutting, Welding or Spacers Required. Utilizes the Factory Rear Brake Calipers. Front Rotors are Drilled for a 5 on 5″ Bolt Pattern. Rear Rotors are Drilled for a 5 on 5″ and 5 on 5.5″ Pattern.
- Includes Dual Piston Front Calipers w/ 54mm Pistons, Front and Rear Caliper Brackets, 13″ Diameter Front Rotors, 13.5″ Diameter Rear Rotors, Pads, and All Required Hardware for Installation.
- This is a Complete Front & Rear HD Brake Kit, Comprised of RT31046 and RT31057. NOTE: This Kit Will NOT Work on JK's with ″Moab″ Wheels (Identified By 5 Large Spokes) Without Wheel Spacers.
Detailed Product Specs
- Quantity Required: 1
- Sold As: Kit
- Packaging: Box
- Weight: 135.20 pounds
- Package Length (inches): 16.5
- Package Width (inches): 15.13
- Package Height (inches): 12.25
- Additional Shipping: Yes
- UPC Code: 849603029984
- Brand: RT Off-Road
- Vehicle Make: Jeep
- Body Codes: JK
- 2 or 4 Door: Any
- LHD or RHD: Any
- Group: Brake
- Color: Black,Unpainted
- Construction: Steel,Semi-Metallic,Rubber
- Hardware: Included & Use Existing Hardware
- Position-Front or Rear: Front & Rear
- Position-Inner or Outer: N/A
- Position-Left or Right: Left & Right
- Position-Upper or Lower: N/A
- Axle: Any
- Engine: Any
- Transfer Case: Any
- Transmission: Any
Instructions are available for this product. Please use the following link to view or download the PDF instruction sheet. To download, right-click the link and select "Save Link As..." (or something similar).